Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sticky Fingers: Oobleck SUCCESS

In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday last week, we decided to make some oobleck.  And we were determined.  We put our heads together, sat down with the periodic table of elements, and mixed away.  SUCCESS.  OK, so technically we cheated and used Biocolor putty solvent, but whatevs.  It worked (and the old fashioned route had not).  The amazingness of Biocolor continues -- you simply mix together a small amount of Biocolor putty solution and some Biocolor paint and presto - oobleck, slime, goop ... whatever you want to call it, it's super cool.  I promptly poured it all over my legs.  Cami promptly started screaming.  And there was nothing prompt about mom cleaning it all up (it actually wasn't too bad - even came out of my shirt without too much difficulty).  We'll be doing this again, but outside next time.  And mostly likely naked.

No comments: