Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekend Makes

I have to say, after this winter, these last few days of warm(er) weather have us springing around with a real bounce in our steps. We can almost feel the summer days of riding around in the car, windows down, tunes up. We're feeling trippy-dippy happy and our weekend makes are no different. I've rounded up a fabulous set of dip-dye makes for this weekend. Because, even for me, indoor tie-dye is a hard sell (although remember the tie-dye tissue paper project we posted last week!?)


1 / I'd love to figure out how to recreate this vintage set of honeycomb decorations (which are no longer available on Etsy!)

2 / Dip-dyed effect cookies from One Charming Party!

3 / We have tons of craft sticks. I'd love to try a twist on this Babble Dabble Do project using our puzzle tutorial.

4 / Much to my parent's chagrin, I fall deeply into the "it's just hair, it will grow back" camp. Hence my ever-changing color in college, culminating in a fabulous set of hot pink curls my mother made me change for graduation. I'm definitely going to let Cam try a temporary ombre effect this summer using chalk!

5 / Easter is on its way and if I can get the kid to be patient enough, I'd love to try dip-dying eggs. Love these from Oh So Very Pretty.

No comments: