Friday, March 10, 2017

The Friday Five!!

We are headed out of town for a long weekend. Unfortunately we are headed into snow and cold weather, BUT, I'm still excited to get a little bit of a break for everyone. Before we packed up, here's what we were up to ....


Reading -- Kane has been reading Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back So You Want to Be a Jedi? and LOVES it. It seems like a great retelling and he gets a kick out of the jedi lessons, including some guided meditation techniques. And I just started Never Let Me Go.

Making -- Cam requested playdough this week, which we haven't done in forever. I whipped up a batch of her fave marbled glitter variety and she went to town.

Cooking -- did you catch our 30 Days of Dinner from this week? I still think the Fennel-Crusted Pork Chops with Potatoes and Shallots will be a monthly fave.

Wanting -- I've been painting my own nails for a while now, but I love to get one good mani every season. I kind of love this bright embellished cuticle mani.

Playing -- we've been playing a lot of games this week, but Just Desserts is one of our favorites. Maybe it's just because I can't have sugar.

No comments: