Monday, November 14, 2016

DIY Rainbow Hair Chalk









Cam is always after me to color her hair and I'm all for it. But I know well how it feels to take a leap with hair color and wake up the next morning with regret, so I have stayed away from permanent color with her. She finds hair clips annoying though so we decided to try out some bright hair chalk and LOVED it. Head over to Honest to Nod to see how we did it! 

p.s. I might have also tried to relive my own hot fuchsia hair days and colored a few of my own strands. My 21-year-old self sported a full head of pink curls with no problem, but my current self was glad it washed out the next morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have used chalk instead of kool-aid. Kid still has a pinkish hue on the ends of her hair 4 months later. Oops.

Wigscastle said...

Nice blog! if you are facing a hair loss problem then you can visit the Wigs castle which offers the best treatment of hair extensions in bangalore.