Friday, October 7, 2016

The Friday Five!

This week was a little crushing for some reason. We were trying to do too many things, I think. And we're all nursing some form of cold/allergies. Needless to say, we're happy it's Friday AND we get to see a bunch of family this weekend. Yay! 


Reading -- We finally finished the new Harry Potter script -- it takes a long time to read a play out loud! -- and started Inkspell by one of our fave authors, Cornelia Funke. Inkspell is also a long one, so I suspect that it will take us awhile. I also just started The Marriage Plot

Cooking -- this super fast one-pot meal was still incredibly delicious. I'll be adding it to our regular schedule!

Playing -- we stopped at a local game store last weekend to pick up some Warhammer supplies for the boys and Cam picked out this great family game

Making -- we joined in Tinkerlab's Art Start Challenge this week and it's been awesome! We haven't been able to do do every challenge, but it has made us set aside more creative time with intention. Cam loved the project with chalk pastels! 

Wanting -- I'm starting to think Thanksgiving already -- I love to plan for cooking and somehow I'm short on mixing bowls

No comments: