I have been trying for year, YEARS, to get my kids to have a Dia de los Muertos party (remember our mono prints?!). Or at least dress as a sugar skull for Halloween. I never get any takers. But I keep rounding ideas up in hopes they'll bite one year, so I figured I'd share them!
1. I'd leave papel de picado up all year long and this set of skulls is perfect for Dia de los Muertos.
2. I came across this table runner a few years ago and haven't been able to get it out of my head. Now who wants to make one for me?!
3. I usually like to make my own arts and craft projects, but OTC is a great place to find projects for a large group of kids and I love this little tissue paper craft.
4. Sugar skulls AND edible confetti!?
5. The kids love horchata and bubble tea, so I have to think this combo would be a winner!
6. A honeycombed wall is such an easy way to brighten up the party.
7. I tend to second-guess photo booths, but the kids always seem to LOVE them. Set one up fast with these great props!
8. I don't think it's a party without striped straws and I think Cam would love to make some tissue paper flowers to add!
9. I think it would be super fun to make some of these cinnamon cookies and let the kiddos decorate them with edible decorating pens.