Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Our Favorite 25 Birthday Gifts under $25!

Back to school also generally means birthday party season! As you might have noticed, I actually love birthday parties and my general feeling is the more, the merrier. But that can start to really add up. So I like to pick something special, nice, and educational even that isn't a gazillion bucks. Since I've been shopping around so much for our kindergarten and elementary-aged kids, I thought it would be fun to share my favorite 25 finds under $25 (or just barely over). I've organized them into general categories (although many of them cover lots of different interests) and think they'd be great for any birthday boy or girl. What's topping your kiddo's birthday list these days!?

Arts + Crafts 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Design

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

STEM (a big grouping for a big category!)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5



6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Games

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5