Friday, July 28, 2017

The Friday Five!!

We've been having a great week. The kids are back at one camp, which makes for a much easier dropoff/pickup for me. I've been cleaning and purging the house like a madwoman. AND it's Shark Week, which always makes everything better in our house. Here's what's been going down .... 



Playing -- we're having a pool playdate for some of Kane's classmates this weekend and it happens to be float day at the pool, so we had to test out our new floats! Kane picked out a lobster float, Cam went with an emoji, and we had to get a ride-on banana float for good measure. 

Making -- we finally got around to doing our annual collective mural. I love this fizzing sidewalk chalk paint recipe and we use it for the mural even if we don't do the second fizzing step because it dries very quickly and has some staying power! 

Reading -- we've been on a kick with Wonder-esque reads, but I decided to kick it old school and start A Wrinkle in Time this week. 

Cooking -- these Lamb Meatballs with Feta, Olives, and Lemon are a serious family fave. I always double the recipe, but this week I also tried making them without browning them and was still pleased. The browning adds more flavor, but cooking them completely in the sauce makes for a little less mess. 

Wanting -- I always start back-to-school shopping right about now (yes, I know it's July) and that always makes me excited for fall. I wear my skinny leather pants constantly in cool weather and I'm in the market for a new pair. I love AG jeans, so I'm wanting these! 

4 comments:

asian clothes online uk said...

we finally got around to doing our annual collective mural. I love this fizzing sidewalk chalk paint recipe and we use it for the mural even if we don't do the second fizzing step because it dries very quickly and has some staying power! silk dupatta collection , two piece suit for ladies in pakistan

Micheal Jackson said...

I'm a maintenance manager at a large manufacturing plant and I rely on https://www.flangessteel.com
to provide me with the high-quality flanges steel that I need to keep my plant running smoothly. I know that I can always count on them to deliver the products I need on time and within budget.

Gabby said...

In search of flexible temporary home internet solutions? Moving Internet has you covered. I recently discovered their services, and the no-contract options make them the perfect choice for short-term connectivity needs.

Gabby said...

For seamless connectivity at my temporary office, I relied on Wifi Hire's excellent services for temporary office internet hire. The speed and reliability were impressive, making it a go-to solution for any business setup!