Thursday, January 21, 2016

2016 Project 52 -- Week 3

Facebook has been killing me with the nostalgic suggestion posts this week. Fuzzy iPhone photos of the kids as babies and toddlers greet me daily. It wasn't that long ago, but I can barely remember it.

This past weekend we took a trip over to one of my favorite art museum duos -- the National Portrait Gallery and the American Art Museum -- and ended up, as we always do, with the kids wanting to run the Kogod Courtyard water features. This week's theme of Simplicity struck me as I watched Cam flitter around the water and I thought of our very first post on the courtyard. Sure, the kids are much more into the actual art now that they are a bit older. But Cam is just as happy today as her 2-year-old self was then to simply grab a grilled cheese and play in the water.


No comments: