Friday, May 5, 2017

The Friday Five!!

I actually had several posts planned for this week and then several things just went off the rails. So ... here we are again at a Friday Five. And we're headed into a weekend of cold and rain. Ugh. I so needed this week to be capped off by a weekend of glorious weather. Oh well. Here's what we got in before the downpour started.

p.s. Happy Cinco de Mayo!!


Wanting -- I need some lighter wash skinnies for spring and I have my eye on these.

Cooking -- I almost forgot about my go-to easy chicken dinner, but thankfully pulled it out when I failed to start the slow cooker (AGAIN) one night this week. I just leave out the sugar.

Making -- Cam and I have been working on our spring manis and she has been loving these nail stickers (although some are totally bizarre).

Reading -- we are all enthralled with Wonder still, but I am also about to start Station Eleven.

Playing -- One of Cam's friends gave her this fabulous Djeco Paper Doll set --- there is such a great range of styles!

No comments: