Friday, April 28, 2017

The Friday Five!!

Today is Cam's birthday and it is GLORIOUS outside, which is a great way to end what has been a pretty fabulous week already!! We spent a lot of this week continuing to get Penny Lane settled, including starting some doggy training. The trainer described Penny as very sweet, smart, stubborn, and in your face with all of her emotions from love to anxiety. I replied that she just described every other member of our nuclear family, so Penny was in the right place. Besides preparing for a weekend of celebrations and largely not blogging (sorry!), here's what else we were up to .....



Playing -- I'm officially a dorky dog training mom complete with treat bag and clicker. At least it's black to match my outfit. The kids are working on teaching Penny to come by playing puppy ping-pong back and forth between them. It's adorable.

Wanting -- I use my cast iron skillet for so, so many things. I want this lidded baby bad.

Making -- Cam has been on a kick of re-exploring a lot of our collage materials and she's been glitter mosaic'ing pretty much everything this week. I don't mind a bit.

Reading -- we've been on a stretch of entertaining audio books but I wanted to change things up a bit. So we just started Wonder -- it's already so, so good.

Cooking -- we started a new round of the Whole30 this week (fingers crossed!!) and I've been grilling up a storm. This Carne Asada is a huge family fave - so much flavor!

No comments: