Tuesday, October 20, 2015

DIY Kiddo Costumes

It's almost here!! Are you ready? We're doing another family costume this year and there was no way I was making four costumes, so we've already purchased ours. But in case you haven't or you're not finding anything you like, here's a roundup of my favorite DIYs this year. Some are more realistic than others, depending on your DIY skills. But I love each of them!


1.  Kane would love to help customize a robot costume!

2. I'm kind of obsessed with Iris Apfel (have you seen the documentary about her? It's on Netflix, do it) and I think Cam could pull this off no problem.

3. Kane is all about b-boys at the moment. He'd dig this.

4. I'm pretty sure Cam would lose her mind if I could get it together to make her a sushi costume.

5. This looks like a really wearable pineapple costume (if that's even a thing).

6. Cotton candy love.

7. Who wouldn't want to celebrate a birthday on Halloween?

8. E.T. Yesssssssss.

9. The only thing better than a DIY LEGO costume is a StarWars LEGO costume.

No comments: