Pages

▼

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Winter Coat Favorites for Girls

It's supposed to top, TOP, 25 degrees F here today! We are getting a blast of arctic air and I'm hauling out our winter gear. That also means that I'm dreaming of all of the other winter coats I had my eye on this season. I'm sharing my picks for the little ladies today—with this kind of weather, you might want to stock up ....

p.s. that rose gold number is on super sale right now. Sizes keep selling out, but they've been replenishing too. I picked one up for Cam for next year.




2 comments:

  1. Informative post, thanks for writing such detailed article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These winter coat picks make cold-weather dressing feel much more stylish and practical. I like how the mix of puffers, pea coats, and faux-fur styles gives plenty of options for different looks. These ideas can also inspire versatile Women's outfits that balance warmth, comfort, and everyday fashion.

    ReplyDelete