Monday, June 24, 2013

Miscellaneous Madness: 2013 Summer Bucket List -- 50+ Ideas of Summer Fun

We couldn't resist. Mom claims to have several iPad notes full of our "summer bucket list," but we didn't trust her. We wanted to make sure our ideas were included and we wanted to hold mom accountable. So, here you have it.


We've already got a good start on it and will report throughout the summer on our progress. So what's on everyone else's list?!

4 comments:

Cath said...

this is a great list! i'm stealing some of these.

this summer we would really like to do a few day trips to areas around Norfolk that we haven't visited before: danville, petersburg, elizabeth city. we'll see if it happens...

Maria Anderson said...

(Get business/personal funds within 48hrs.).

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

[zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com

APPLICATION DETAILS.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:

Lucy Morgan said...

A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com

Lucy Morgan said...

A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com