Friday, July 14, 2017

The Friday Five!!

We are supposed to be at the beach right now but calamity after calamity struck this week and we are sweating it out in the oven that is D.C. instead. BLAH! We were hot, we were cranky, but the week went on ....



Playing -- with all our lounging and waiting around, the kids have busted out several old favorite games. No Stress Chess has been in serious rotation.

Making -- even though I have a separate "cooking" link, I feel like I have to include these chocolate chip cookies the kids made. I am an awful baker, but they put there heads together to make these chocolate chip cookies.

Reading -- we've been on a roll with great audiobooks this summer and, so far, Hello, Universe is holding its own!

Wanting -- I need a pedicure in the worst way and I'm pretending the excellent base tan I got over July 4th will still be glowing enough to work with a metallic coat.

Cooking -- I didn't cook much of anything this week because I kept thinking we were headed out of town and didn't want to waste groceries. The only thing I made were the dinners we got from Plated -- fortunately everyone loved this Vietnamese Pork Bun dish!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

상품권 거래는 편리함도 중요하지만 정확한 정보 확인이 기본이라는 점에 공감합니다. 상품권매입 관련 서비스를 이용하기 전에는 업체가 공개한 수수료와 지급 기준을 확인하고 개인정보 제공 범위까지 살펴보는 것이 안전한 거래에 도움이 되겠네요.

Anonymous said...

시간 활용을 효율적으로 하고 싶다면 이동 시간을 줄이는 것도 중요한 부분입니다. 수원출장마사지 서비스는 원하는 장소에서 이용할 수 있어 휴식 계획을 세우기 편리합니다. 바쁜 일정 속에서도 필요한 시간을 확보하고 편안한 환경에서 재충전할 수 있다는 점이 실용적인 장점으로 느껴집니다.