(um, yea, it's snowing on our first day of spring break. but we're going to pretend we're at the beach)
We know, we know. We've been absent. Neglectful really. But, we've been busy. No big wow of a reason. Just having a busy couple of weeks and our scribe (aka mom) had to let something slide. We're going to continue our little hiatus during our spring break this week, but we promise we'll be back with some new goodies soon.
In the meantime, here are some timely activities to keep your little's hands busy:
* Make some Passover playdough (not Kosher)
* Dip a bunch of naturally dyed easter eggs
* Make a tropical sensory tub OR, even better in our opinion, jump in a tropical bath
* Pretend you're actually having a warm spring break and make some popsicles
* Use all those egg cartons for some additional fun. Make egg carton flowers or a quick color scavenger hunt
* Older kiddos not into dying eggs? Save some and do a science experiment
* None of those strike your fancy? Check out our holidaze and artworks pages for a gazillion (no lie) other ideas.
Happy Everything to Everyone!